Hey all does anyone here have any suggestions for me or any ideas about how to drive traffic to my opt-in-page fast?
I am open to thoughts and ideas!00
- Edward L. McLaughlinParticipant
There are a few different ways that you can help to drive traffic to your site.
1. Advertise – The easiest way for you to gain traffic is by advertising. You can use methods like google, bing, or social media. Paid advertising will be able to link to your opt-in page so make sure that your ads are geared towards what your message really is. You don’t want to pay for a click from someone who is not actually interested in your product. Social media is free method in order to get people to your site if you at links to your posts.
2. Dynamic Opt-In Page – Make sure that the page gets directly to the point of what you are trying to get people to sign up for. So that once they get there they have a reason to sign up for your services. Make sure that it is both mobile and computer friendly.
3. SEO SEO SEO – Make sure that you have the highest SEO score when it comes to the website. That will make your site highly searchable on the search engines.00Brandon VueParticipant
I agree about SEO but where are you advertising? What methods are you currently using to drive traffic to your site?00
Currently, I am advertising on social media. Facebook and twitter mainly. On our homepage we are giving away a free PDF for people who opt-in and we get pretty good conversions once they get ther it’s just getting the right people there that is the problem.00Julia HeathParticipant
What Webhosting site do you use for you webpage? I use wordpress and I know at the bottom of the editing page it gives the option on how to update your SEO. That is how it will show up on the web searches.00
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.