Requesting a Change in Real-Time
If you need to request a change to set your clock punch forward or backward, you may be able to do so immediately after clocking in. If the feature is enabled for you, click the checkbox on the confirmation screen to fill out the form.
Requesting a Change to an Entry on Your Timesheet
If you realize you have made an error on a past time punch, you might be able to request an edit right from your timesheet. There are two options:
- Edit – Request a change to either the in or out portion of the punch
- Split – Insert a break if you forgot to clock out for lunch
Request a Timesheet Edit If You Forgot to Clock Out
If you forgot to clock out, you will notice a problem the next work day when you try to clock in. If you click the Clock In button from the login page, it won’t clock you in and you’ll see this message:
“THERE WAS A PROBLEM CLOCKING YOU IN
It looks like you were trying to clock in, but our records show that you are still clocked in from a previous shift.”
Once in your account, just click clock out and then check the option to request a change to your time.
- Change the New Clock Out Date to the day of the forgotten clock out punch.
- Change the New Clock Out Time to the time you should have clocked out.
- Enter a reason for the requested changes.
- Clock in for the day.