Once you have added private branding to your cart and paid for the option, you will need to add your logo.
1. Click the gear in the top right menu and then click My Account.
2. Click “Upload Custom Logo”. (For best results logos should be sized 280×100 pixels or equivalently proportional. preferably on a white background. Only JPG files are accepted. Activating your private brand logo may take up to two hours.)
3. Please review your log-in URL (website address) for accuracy: https://YOURNAME.timesheets.com
4. Share your custom log-in URL with your staff.
- While the standard login of https://secure.timesheets.com can still be used, if you want your users to see the branded login, be sure and go to: https://YOURBRAND.timesheets.com.
- You can add a login form to your website so that employees don’t need to be redirected to an external website at all. You’ll find the login scripts under Tools in the left menu when you’re logged in. Have your website administrator add the code and then give employees your website’s custom branded Timesheets.com login URL instead.