(800) 770 4959

Requesting a Change in Real-Time

If you need to request a change to set your clock punch forward or backward, you may be able to do so immediately after clocking in. If the feature is enabled for you, click the checkbox on the confirmation screen to fill out the form.

Requesting a Change to an Entry on Your Timesheet

If you realize you have made an error on a past time punch, you might be able to request an edit right from your timesheet. There are two options:

  • Edit - Request a change to either the in or out portion of the punch

  • Split - Insert a break if you forgot to clock out for lunch