From the dashboard, click on a user’s total hours displayed in the Hourly Timesheets column to access their Hourly Timesheet. If the user has time recorded on their timesheet, you will see the time records displayed below the employee basic and summary information tables. Each time record will show up to three icons along the right depending on permission settings.
- The Edit icon is used to edit the time record.
- The Split icon is used to insert an unpaid break into the record, thereby creating two records with an unpaid break in between.
- The Delete icon deletes records from the timesheet.
To use the Edit feature:
- Click the edit icon to the right of the record you wish to edit.
- Make the necessary adjustments to the the record.
- Enter a reason for the edit in the Reason for Edit field.
- Click the Save Edit button.
To use the Split feature:
- Click the split icon to the right of the record you wish to edit.
- Set the break start and end time in the available fields and click the Save Edit button.
Note: You can change the Later Record’s Account Code when using the split feature. The earlier record will retain the original Account Code.
To use the Delete feature:
- Click the delete button to the right of the record you wish to delete.
- Click OK in the confirmation box that appears.
Note: Deleted records are still visible on the Archives tab.