The Features tab contains controls for enabling primary Timesheets.com features.
- If there are users already in the system when enabling hourly, project or expense tracking, you will need to visit the Profile tab of each user’s settings page to enable the feature for that user.
- In order to disable hourly, project or expense tracking, all data for that feature must first be archived. A feature cannot be disabled if there is existing data on timesheets or expenses for any user.
Track time for payroll or attendance (Hourly Timesheets)
This setting controls whether the hourly timesheet functionality is enabled for the company. When disabled, hourly time tracking features including payroll reports, time off tracking and real-time clock punches are all disabled and hidden from view.
Track time for billing or job costing (Project Timesheets)
This setting controls whether the project timesheet functionality is enabled for the company.
Track mileage and expenses
Checking this box will enable mileage and expenses tracking features.
Use the Brags & Breakthroughs productivity tool
The “Brags and Breakthroughs” wall is an internal bulletin board where your users can share messages with the rest of the company. Messages on this bulletin board can be sorted and starred. To enable the Brags and Breakthroughs feature:
- Click the gear wheel icon in the upper-right, and click Company Settings.
- Navigate to the Features tab.
- Check the box next to Use the Brags & Breakthroughs productivity tool, and click Save.
Once enabled, the feature will be displayed at the top of the Dashboard for admins and supervisors and above the timesheet for employees. To create a new post, type a message into the text field and click the Update button to the right. To view existing posts, click the Company Wall button. Click the star icon to highlight and save important messages.
Enable the phone and email directory for users
Enabling this feature will add a Directory button in the left menu for all supervisor and employee-level users. The directory shows names, titles, phone numbers, and email addresses for all users in the account.