Timesheets.com customers can import timesheet data into Sage 50 by exporting their data to one of several available CSV export file formats. Sage 50 allows a user to map a CSV to their required fields for data import.
Downloading an Hourly Time Report for Sage 50
- Click Reports in the left menu.
- Click Closed Payroll Period Reports.
- Find the payroll period you wish you download and click the export button
- Select one of the “Timesheets.com Standard Format” options.
- Click Download. The file will be saved to your browser’s default downloads folder.
Once downloaded, you can then import your Timesheets.com CSV file into Sage 50. For more information on Sage 50’s import process see their article on the topic.
For further information regarding our hourly and project time reporting options, see our “Reports” section on the help site.